The United States Postal Services provides its employees with many rights and benefits. One of these rights is to make a request or bid via HRSSC. First, the employee posts the request or bid himself and then USPS HRSSC performs the role of a district rural analyst and submits it. All of the procedure of bidding is automated from beginning till conclusion. Before responding with any action to the employee’s bid, it is ensured by the HRSSC as a guarantee that the office in the local would also review and check the documents for any omissions or inaccuracies.
As an employee, you must take essential steps on your part with due care so that the whole procedure is carried with ease. The steps may differ according to the different situation, but those that are predominantly the common ones are as follows:
- As the official portal of USPS Liteblue is the one-stop solution to most of the issues, the first step here also is to visit the website www.liteblue.gov.in.
- As the home page will is loaded, log in to your account with your Employee ID and PIN.
- Then from the Dashboard, scroll to the menu on the top and click on “My HR”.
- Then, under the section “I am” on the right column, click on “A Craft Employee”.
- As you enter the bidding page of USPS LiteBlue, select “Enter Job Bids” and then choose your “Posting Number”. The Posting Number is associated with the number one wants to bid on.
- If you wish to make more than one bid, you would have to notice the assignments which might be appearing as 1st, 2nd, and so on respectively. You can provide your preference b clicking or tap on the column “Choice”.
Apart from bidding through the LiteBlue portal, there is also an alternative to bidding through the phone. Bidding through the phone can be done anytime as the system is available 24/7. The system which makes bidding through phone possible and trouble-free is known as “eJobBidding”. Most of the employees find this process a hassle-free one with some small simple steps.