The human resources department of the United States Postal Services is the best place for the employees of USPS to attain all the relevant information concerning career, medical care events, and a lot more.
The best part about USPS Gov human resources services is that it is extremely convenient and straightforward for the employees to find and identify the LiteBlue Gov HR. There are a few simple steps that one needs to follow to access LiteBlue Gov HR, which are as follows:
- Begin with visiting the official page of USPS Human Resources that is https://liteblue.usps.gov/humanresources/home.shtml
- Scroll over the page and click on the tab in the menu list at the top mentioning “My HR”. This web page is for the ease of each employee of the USPS so that she can access it fast and get answers to all of their queries.
- This particular area on the portal of LiteBlue Gov HR can also make the employees learn about various services like retirement plans, benefits, career opportunities, workforce recruitment, and other information in detail.
Despite the online portal of Liteblue Gov HR being the most expedient and swift, some people might prefer contacting the USPS HRSSC through phone or through postal mail whichever might suit them better. The details to contact HRSSC through these mediums are as follows:
- To contact the USPS HRSSC though phone, dial the number 1-877-477-3273 and then follow by selecting option number 5.
- If you want the assistance of USPS HRSSC specifically for setting the password then you may dial the number 1-866-260-7507.
- To contact Postal EASE HR, you may use the contact 1-877-477-3273 and then select the option 1.
Ensure that you contact them only in the working hours which are from Monday to Friday between 7 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. EST.
The postal addresses of USPS LiteBlue HRSSC are as follows:
PO Box 970400
PO Box 970500
The latter is to be used for assistance in matters related to retirement or separations.