The PostalEASE facility by the United States Postal Services is a one of a kind feature that has made it easy for more than 6,000,000 employees to securely process their transactions, receive payments, execute direct deposits, and access services of allotment liquidation. All the postal transactions can be done with the help of Postal EASE through this single medium. An employee can also review, view, and reject her enrollment in the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) plan. There are a lot more jobs in the open TSP (Thrift Saving Plan) seasons, for which the Postal EASE service can be used and some of them are discussed hereunder.
- One can initiate her TSP contributions.
- She can change the revenue rate of her TSP plan and also set the cash amount that she would like to save or invest in the plan.
- One can end or cancel her contributions to TSP.
- She can also provide or modify information regarding her dependants. It must be noted that if one is enrolled in the plan Self Plus One, to change or add any foster child or family member one needs to contact the HR Shared Service Center.
There are some essentials that you would require to join PostalEASE.
- First of all, you should be an employee of the Liteblue USPS. Then, you need to have some credentials ready. These include the USPS PIN, Social Security Number, a number for United States Postal Services.
- Having all of the above, one needs to register herself on PostalEASE. This is done by calling on 1 877 4PS EASE or 1 877 327 and subsequently selecting the PostalEASE menu.
- The next step in the process to register on PostalEASE LiteBlue is the submission of SSN followed by the USPS PIN. After this, one needs to keep following the instructions as provided throughout the registration procedure.
Through the process of registration, there will be some information provided that one may need for references in the future. Hence, you must keep some note-taking tools or pen and notebook about you to come handy. Such information may include a confirmation number, processing date, and the upcoming payday date. These details would be essential to provide if you have any PostalEASE issues in the future.
In case you face any difficulty while carrying out the registration process, you can ask for help by contacting the USPS LiteBlue online portal. As a second option, you can also take assistance from a nearby personnel office. In both cases, you would be duly provided the help you would require.